Dropping of Courses:
A student may drop a course before the three-fourths of the semester has elapsed.
1. Accomplish Application Form for Dropping of Courses which is available at your Learning Center and Downloadable Forms.
2. Pay the dropping of courses fee of PhP10.00 per unit through the payment options.
3. Submit accomplished form and proof of payment either to:
- your Learning Center Coordinator, if you wish to submit the print copy; or
- your Faculty Office by emailing them as scanned copy
Please refer to the Academic Calendar on the deadline for dropping of courses for each term/sem .
For inquiries about dropping application and status, please contact your Faculty Secretary.
Visit Office of the University Registrar
UP Open University, Los Banos, Laguna, PHILIPPINES
Call 0063 049 536-6001 to 06 local 101Admissions: local 199/441Registration: local 102/106Records: local 103/104