2. Submit the accomplished form to your Learning Center or email it to yourFaculty of Study (FOS) before the set deadline for the term.
3. The Faculty Secretarywill evaluate the application and release the result. Follow-ups through email can also be done by the student.
4. Take the make-up examination on the scheduled date based on what is written in the Academic Calendar. Please contact your Learning Center to coordinate the exact schedule and venue of examination.
5. Concerned Faculty-in-Charge marks the examination and submits the final numerical grade through the Online Submission of Grade. Grades are automatically shown in theStudent Portalonce submitted online for viewing of the students.
6. The Office of the University Registrar - Records section (email@example.com) releases the completion grade to student upon request.