A grade of 4.0 may be removed by successful repetition of the course, or by passing the re-examination during the prescribe period. Students who pass the re-examination shall be given a grade of 3.0 and those who fail, a grade of 5.0.
REMINDER : The student must be currently enrolled (either as a resident or enrolled with course/s) in order for the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) to process the application for completion, otherwise this will just be returned to the student thourgh his/her respective Learning Center.
2. Submit / Email the accomplished form before the set deadline for the term to the Learning Center Coordinator.
3. Email your Learning Center or your respective Faculty Officeregarding the result of your application. Concerned Faculty-in-Charge marks the requirement and submits the removal grade by accomplishing the Completion Form (Form 12) to the Faculty Office.
4. If the application is approved, take the Removal Examination either on the:
- regular final examination schedule for the term based on what is written in the Academic Calendar.
- arranged scheduled of removal/make-up examination date done by your Faculty Office / Faculty-in-Charge (special arrangement)
Please contact the Learning Center to coordinate the schedule and venue of the examination.
5. If disapproved, re-enroll the course in the next term.
6. The Office of the University Registrar encodes the removal grade. This can also be viewed by the student through the Student Portal.