Request for Transcript of Records (TOR) and other documents
When requesting for Transcript of Records the following requirements should be satisfied.
Requirements for TOR issuance:
1) Students who are graduating, will tranfer to another university and have reached the prescribed maximum residency rule must file for university clearance. Once they are cleared from the university, the student can no longer go back to his/her previous program. They can still apply for admission through theOnline Application System, however, it should be on a different program.
- The processing of university clearance usually takes a month since various offices are involved in its processing
2) For currently enrolled students, an approved university clearance is not required. However, the remarks of the Official Transcript of Records (OTR) is "Not Valid as Transfer Credential" which is an invalid remarks since they are still considered as a continuing UPOU student. The OTR may bear other invalid remarksdepending on the choice of the student.
2) Valid copy of previous TOR (preferably with remarks "Copy for UP Open University).
3) Availability of all the grades except for currently enrolled course/s.
1. Transcript of Records (TOR) may be requested through online . Students may also fill out the Student Records Request form and email the accomplished form directly to the Office of the University Registrar, Records Section at email@example.com
2. The OUR acknowledges receipt of request. The billing statement will also be sent through email.