Availability of Google Forms for Various Academic Procedures / Processes
Please be informed that the google forms for the following academic procedures are now available. The student is advised to log in to his/her Student Portal account to access the form.
We encourage ALL STUDENTS to make use of the form in cases wherein they need to apply for a specific UPOU procedure / process. This will help both the clientele (students) and the administrator (OUR and FOS) to uniform the process.
- Application for Dropping
- Application for a Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Application for Completion of EXT / Removal of 4.0
- Request for Documents
1st Trimester AY 2020-2021- 4-11 September 2020
1st Semester AY 2020-2021- 19-28 August 2020
Midyear Term AY 2019-2020- CLOSED
3rd Trimester AY 2019-2020- CLOSED
The following students are eligible to enroll at UPOU and may access the online registration system during the enrollment period:
- Newly Admitted Students
- These are new and transfer students who have gone through the admission process and have been officially admitted to UPOU’s programs.
- Continuing Students
- UPOU students who have returned from an official Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Readmitted students, i.e. former UPOU students who have returned from absence without leave (AWOL). An approved application for readmission is necessary to be readmitted to the program.
- Cross- Enrollee Students
- Cross-Enrollees are students of other UP units or non-UP units who have been approved to enroll at UPOU. To enroll at UPOU as cross-enrollee, the student must secure an approved permit to cross-enroll/register form.
- Non-Degree Students
- Non-Degree students do not belong in any program of UPOU.
ACCESS TO COURSE SITES
It is your responsibility as a student to ascertain that you are given the necessary access to the course site (MyPortal) for all the courses you enrolled. The courses you enrolled as displayed in AIMS-Student Portal and Form 5 should match those enlisted courses in your MyPortal page.
Should there be a discrepancy, please email the MyPortal Coordinator email@example.com immediately and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with your email.
Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act (FREE TUITION)
The UP Open University is implementing RA No. 10931 known as the “Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) which was approved and signed on 22 February 2018. UPOU has also started implementing the policies stipulated in the Guidelines to Implement the Grant of Free Tuition and Other School Fees in UP released through OVPAA and OVPPF Joint Memorandum No.5.